Marie-Anne Frison-Roche, agrégée des facultés de droit and Docteur d'Etat, has held the position of Tenured Professor at the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po). (...)
Marie-Anne Frison-Roche, agrégée des facultés de droit and Docteur d’Etat, has held the position of Tenured Professor at the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po). She directs the Cours Dalloz (Dalloz) and Droit et Economie (Lextenso – LGDJ) Collections. She founded The Journal of Regulation in 2009, which she directs.
She is a member of the Conseil des Prélèvements Obligatoires (CPO) and of the Regulatory Commission within the Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne (ARJEL — French Online Gambling Regulatory Authority). Most of her work focuses on the general themes of regulation, in its legal, economic, and political dimensions.
Marie-Anne Frison-Roche is the author of 350 articles and 12 books. In 2011 she published Les 100 mots de la régulation (Regulation in 100 Words) by Presses Universitaires de France and edited collective publications about La régulation des secteurs de santé (Regulation of health sectors) by Dalloz.
To read this biobibliography in french, please click here.
She has published in The Journal of Regulation:
-Regulation versus Competition, The Journal of Regulation, 2011, I-1.30, p.550-560. (to read this article, [click here->http://www.thejournalofregulation.com/I-1-30-Regulation-versus.html])
-The auditor, a crucial player on financial markets, The journal of Regulation, 2011, I-1.26, p.470-481. (to read this article, click here)
- The hybrid nature of the French Council of financial Regulation and systemic risk, The Journal of Regulation, 2010, I-I.18, pp. 308-313 (to read this article, click here)
- "Distinction between economic Regulation and Financial Regulation, The Journal of Regulation n°3, september 2010, I-I.11. pp. 180-183 (to read this article, click here)
- Corporate Law seen throught prism of Regulation: the Financial Services industry and investor protection, The Journal of Regulation, 2010, I-I.6., pp. 88-102 (to read this article, click here)
- Protection of public health, control of healthcare expenditure, general competition law and the sector’s regulatory framework, The Journal of Regulation, 2010, I-I.2., pp. 20-29 (to read this article, click here)
- What is a price in law?, The Journal of Regulation, 2010, I-I.4.,pp. 34-38 (to read this article, click here)
She participated in the conferences on:
- "Vers quelle régulation de l’audit faut-il aller ?" (How should the audit be regulated?), organized by The Journal of Regulation, l’Ecole de droit de la Sorbonne and KPMG, Collège des Bernardins, Paris, May 20, 2011. ([more->http://www.thejournalofregulation.com/spip.php?article544])
- "La neutralité dans les sytèmes de régulation économique" (Neutrality in systems of Economic Regulation), organized by The Journal of Regulation, Conseil Supérieur du Notariat, March 17, 2010. (more)
- "Le rôle des Cours suprêmes en matière économique", organized by The Journal of Regulation and Lextenso éditions, Siège du Conseil Economique, Social et Environnemental, January 25, 2010. (more)